The other day, Tor.com posted on Facebook about six word Fantasy/Sci-Fi stories, prompting all manner of creative responses in the comments. I went ahead and tried my hand at it. Here are a few I came up with. I encourage any and all of you to leave your own in the comments. I’d love to see what you come up with.
1. Stable leadership needed: “heroes” needn’t apply.
2. Eager robots await iPhone 7058.0 release.
3. Wrong prophecy. My bad.
4. Gold up. Firstborns down. Economy crashed.
5. Hero sent to earth. No backsies.
6. Planet crash-landed on unknown ship.